Before you die, according to a bookmark by Barnes and Nobles. One of my aunts had gifted me a while ago with a stainless steel bookmark with a list of ’50 Books to Read Before You Die’. It has fifty classic literary works from the world's great writers.
I found this really cool website called List Challenges where you can find lists that interest you and mark off the things you've done. Like movies you've seen, books you've read, foods you've eaten, places you've visited etc. It is really cool and I have done a few challenges already. There is actually a challenge for the bookmark I am talking about, 50 Books to Read Before You Die. I did it and here are what my results are. I have read 12 books and that is 24 % of the list. So, here are the books that I have read from the ‘50 Books to Read Before You Die’.
- Pride and Prejudice
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Jane Eyre
- The Lord of the Flies
- The Diary of a Young Girl: Anne frank
- The Wind in the Willows
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Robinson Crusoe
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Huckleberry Finn
- Gulliver’s Travels
I have some of the books in the list but I just haven’t read them yet, for various reasons:
- Frankenstein- I started it, and it bored me. Plus, the book I had the print was very small so it was hard.
- Moby Dick- My mother wants me to wait to read it for school, but I don’t know when that is going to be.
- The Lord of Rings Trilogy- Print is too small
- Wuthering Heights- Ditto